Salam Alaikum, . Peace Be Upon You
Today I’m going to show you how to make 3 fantastic yoghurt face mask for fresh and glowing skin, very nourishing and moisturizing.
They are ideal if you feel your skin is dry and needs a bit of TLC, using only ingredients from your kitchen in less than 10mn.
Those masks are fantastic to give a boost, gently exfoliate the skin and contain antibacterial and moisturizing properties.
3 fantastic yoghurt face mask for fresh and glowing skin
For our first mask, you will need
1 tsp of plain yoghurt with live culture
1 tsp of honey
1 tsp of olive oil.
For Our second mask, you will need
1 TSP of yoghurt
1 pinch of turmeric (be very gentle as it may stain your clothes and skin make sure also you don’t have any allergies before using it )
1 TSP of olive oil
For Our third mask, you will need
1 TSP of yoghurt
1 pinch of spirulina (be very gentle as it may stain your clothes and skin make sure also you don’t have any allergies before using it )
1 TSP of olive oil
For each mask mix all the ingredients in order and apply on face for 15 to 20 MN
Before rinsing it off, massage gently into your skin to gently exfoliate.
Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
When using yoghurt Make sure that you don’t have any allergies to dairy.
Use a thick kind with active cultures for its ultimate benefits.
Yoghurt is great for the skin.
This is why…
Yoghurt is a great way to exfoliate your skin gently, a natural skin booster and is ideal for sensitive skins.
It contains lactic acid, which dissolves dead skin cells.
It exfoliates gently and helps create a natural glow and prevent breakouts, it also works to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It has moisturising properties and can aid fight acne, relieve sunburn and help with skin discolouration and Photo aged skin.
How often can you do this mask?
You can do this mask 2 to 3 times a week
Strain the mixture if it’s too runny.
Yoghurt is a cheap alternative to costly face pack and can be found anywhere.
Why is honey great for skin?
Raw honey has incredible benefits for our skin.
- Has antibacterial properties for acne and acne prevention.
- Contains antioxidants so great for mature skin for fine lines and wrinkles.
- Very moisturising so ideal to add to yoghurt for an even more glowing and refreshed skin.
- Honey is also clarifying. It opens up pores making them easier to unclog.
Why is Olive oil great for skin?
- Contains antioxidants and may prevent premature ageing.
- Contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K that may also aid with psoriasis and eczema.
- Popular oil used to moisturize baby’s sensitive skin and is a fantastic oil to help with dry skin and hair.
What are spirulina benefits for skin?
Spirulina, a naturally occurring blue-green algae which form on the surface of lakes,
has many benefits for the skin.
- Often taken as a dietary supplement.
- Spirulina taken orally or applied to the skin nourishes the body from the inside out.
- When applied to the skin this superfood ingredients works wonderfully as it can boost the overall health and give a radiant appearance to the skin.
- Rich in nutrients, vitamins and both fatty and amino acids,
- Spirulina can decrease inflammation,
- Tones the skin
- Encourages cell turnover, making skin look more youthful and glowing.
Give your hair a gentle boost by adding a little bit to your hair mask. It will give your hair shine and with frequent use, reduce hair loss and encourage regrowth.
When using it in your face mask don’t add too much a TSP or a pinch is more than enough as it might stain your skin. So be gentle.
Turmeric benefit for skin.
- Turmeric gets its health benefits primarily from the curcumin, a bioactive component.
- Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which may help to revive your natural glow and
- Give lustre to the skin and
- Help acne-prone skin.
- It’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may help with psoriasis by controlling flares.
When applied to the skin, turmeric can temporarily stain the skin or leave a yellow residue. This is normal so when used in a face mask be very gentle Turmeric can also cause a skin reaction. So always apply it with caution and do a skin test as it can cause irritation, redness, and swelling.
Ways you can boost the benefits of your yogurt masks
Simply add a few drops of essential oils as you know I love essential oils for their numerous benefits.
you can try adding 1 drop each of frankincense, lavender and tea tree essentials oils for their excellent and amazing properties for the skin
♥ You might also like to read 5 Best Essential Oils For Aging Skin And Wrinkles In 2020
I hope you enjoyed these 3 Fantastic Yogurt Face Masks For Fresh And Glowing Skin as much as I do with my 2 daughters.